Manager - Protection and Indemnity Insurance
About Our Client
Headquartered in Dubai, the client is an MNC specialising in logistics and shipping services worldwide. They provide their service to a multitude of sectors including FMCG, retail, oil & gas, automobile, and construction.
- Monitor and assist on all major matters to ensure that standards are being met and the Clubs are fully satisfied with the level of our services.
- Attend to matters when Club and Principals request to ensure that Principals interests are protected, and we retain the work.
- To vet all contractors being used by the P&I department to ensure that the best is being used and they comply with the strict standards/requirements of Clubs.
- Advise P&I clubs/principals on changes in local laws, regulations, loss prevention, club rules and respond to queries of the Clubs on non-conformities
- Schedule and perform timely marketing to maintain and enhance our relationships with principals and source new Principals.
- Train claims handlers in the Office and meet with Contractors and Club Members where required
- Investigate, prepare plan and follow up on Business development opportunities.
- Attend meetings and prepare reports for these on P&I and related profitability and operational issues
- Arrange P&I seminars for the claims handlers in the Department
The Successful Applicant
- A P&I professional with a minimum of 10 years' experience
- 5 - 10 years of managerial experience
- Candidates holding a legal degree have an advantage
- A good decision maker with the ability to lead and have technical prowess
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure
- Growth opportunities