Manager - Strategy Consulting - Global Firm
Exciting opportunity with a global organisation during exciting growth
Must have a strong track record with a recognised international strat firm
About Our Client
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
- Prepare project plans to meet objectives within established budget and timelines.
- Develop budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of client budget and project economics.
- Foster a team environment that builds accountability for and commitment to meeting engagement objectives.
- Interpret and synthesise data, challenge data, and identify meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client's business objectives.
- Assess the financial aspects of business opportunities, while identifying and quantifying financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions.
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy, finance or engineering.
- An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not required
- At least 6 years experience in strategy consulting within a top form or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
- Strong experience of leading consulting engagement teams
- Proven ability to solve business problems, manage implementation for prescribed solutions, and forecast the impact of recommended changes
- Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to propose, pitch and sell additional services to clients
What's on Offer
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Opportunity to work on and lead a range of exciting and impactful projects across the Middle East
- Extensive business travel and generous travel benefits
- Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging and driven leadership