Manager (Trade finance)
About Our Client
The client is a multinational bank headquartered in Asia. With over 15,000 employees and founded in 1941, the bank has a solid track record in the region and is looking to grow their team.
- Manage the centralised trade finance operation activities, including Bank Financing, Letters of Credit, Guarantees, as well as Treasury back office.
- Participate in drawing up annual business development plans in trade and corporate finance and implement these plans.
- Supervise all trade & remittance related work along with supervision of treasury back office.
- Supervision/Management of Trade Department
- Supervision of Treasury Department/Back Office
- Adherence to service levels, customer and Internal stakeholder communication
The Successful Applicant
- 4-5+ years of trade finance / management experience
- Relevant education qualifications such as a Bachelors and/or MBA
- Excellent communication skills
- Bahraini national preferred
What's on Offer
- Managerial role
- Excellent exposure