Managing Director, Algeria / SGS
- The role will be based in Algeria
- Our client is offering a competitive local package
About Our Client
Our client is SGS, the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. They are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Headquartered in Geneva, SGS has more than 90,000 employees and operates over 2,000 offices and laboratories worldwide. You can have a look at their website on the following link: www.sgs.com
The MD will be responsible for the operational and sales activity of all SGS business lines across the country. The MD will also be responsible of creating and supporting a rewarding work environment maximising business revenues and minimising operational costs. The MD will report to the Regional Managing Director in charge of the Maghreb region.
The Successful Applicant
The Managing Director role requires the candidate to have:
- A degree in Business Management or in Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years in the technical services/industry sector with import and export flows
- Proven GM experience managing cross business teams and support functions
- Strong operations control skills, P&L management experience, to be at ease with customers, to have good relations with authorities, and be respectful of business principles and values
What's on Offer
Competitive local package.