Marketing Manager- Watchmaker Group - Dubai
Great opportunity in a multinational company
2-3 years experience in a marketing role across the GCC required
About Our Client
The group designs, manufactures and distributes watches globally.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Develop marketing plans for the brands along with key customers such as; special events, retail activations, trade shows and POS promotions to drive and influence sales.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Collaborates with the Sales team for the ideation, planning and budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions
- Manage and improve campaigns that would generate demand and measuring results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Acts as the interface between the regional organization and global marketing team for product and segment specific topics.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Support the Sales team and customers in the execution of Retail Staff Training Programs
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years' experience in international marketing.
- GCC knowledge preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Autonomous, proactive, ability to interact with and co-ordinate between various levels of management.
- Very good knowledge of English. Arabic would be an advantage
- IT competent
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package and benefits