About Our Client
With the backing from Private and Government entities our client is seeking to establish a new organization with the aim of introducing a new standard of certification for food manufacturing.
- Prepare annual marketing and communications plans
- Develop marketing and communications strategies and tools specifically to aid the sales function in acquiring and maintaining new customers by way of increased brand awareness and building brand equity.
- Implement the marketing plan to ensure effective usage of the entire marketing mix such as social media, public relations and online channels.
- Champion the role of marketing and communicators department and its value within the organization.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the role, applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 10 years' experience working in a Marketing Function
- Regional/global marketing experience is highly desirable
- Track record of introducing new products into a cross cultural market
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package