Marketing Project Manager, Cape Town
- Marketing Project Manager - H&M
- Based in Cape Town
About Our Client
H&M a Swedish multinational fast fashion clothing-retail company, known offers fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way for men, women, teenagers, children and home. They opened their first stores in South Africa in 2015 and has been growing rapidly ever since.
H&M and its associated brands operate in 68 countries with over 4,500 stores and, as of 2016, employ around 161,000 people. The company has a significant online presence, with online shopping available in 44 countries, COS in 36 countries, Monki and Weekday in 18 countries each, & Other Stories in 15 countries, and Cheap Monday in 5 countries. New brand Arket in 5 countries and available online 19 European markets.
At the core, the most important part of their business is their company values. The fabric of their company values are woven into everything they do.
The H&M Values:
- We are one team
- We believe in people
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Constant Improvement
- Straightforward and open minded
- Keep it simple
You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, co-ordination and follow-up of the global campaigns across all bought media channels
- Responsible for a number of different projects across the year local projects depending on need
- Work together with Marketing Manager on any ad hoc events or activities that may require additional support
- Work and co-ordination with local Sales and Visual teams
- Follow up and report on KPI's and objectives connected to responsibility
- Liaise with local media agency, production agency as well as with each campaign team in Stockholm
- Sign-off media strategy and budget with Marketing Manager
- Identify new opportunities within media
- Communicate clearly with PR department on media strategy and potential opportunities
- Proof reading and text approvals for campaigns and marketing material
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Marketing, communication or business degree/relevant qualifications
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing or media agency
- Above the line, below the line and digital marketing experience beneficial
- A fashion background/deep interest and knowledge of fashion
- Great project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Doer, flexible and detail-oriented
What's on Offer
- H&M are offering an opportunity where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as their business.
- Competitive salary package