Marketing Specialist role with a large Medical Device company
1 year contract with scope to become a permanent role
About Our Client
A Global Leader in Medical Devices with a unique portfolio of medical, professional & consumer audio solutions giving the brand an unprecedented advantage in the med-tech Industry.
- Develop and coordinate all marketing communication material and display material for customers Points-of-Sale to ensure brands are displayed and well represented in stores/clinics.
- Develop and deliver both B2B and B2C marketing communication prepared in-house and sourced through global marketing.
- Prepare and coordinate translations for local markets.
- Coordinate all elements related to launch material readiness within a campaign.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of the materials on each campaign - including print and digital.
- Organise that all materials are delivered in due time to customers.
- Plan, forecast and communicate to all internal stakeholders on marketing material and campaign prepared by Global marketing.
- Management of its brand across various online portals and platforms in the regional markets including company website, social media, electronic newsletter and other digital marketing functions.
- Participate in launch team meeting and responsible for communication of product launches from teaser to complete availability of the products.
- Be responsible for hosting and effectively conducting all local and regional events across various markets.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have 2-5 years of relevant experience in a Marketing Communication or Digital Marketing role
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Arabic is Mandatory. French is a plus.
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of the business, taking on new ideas, initiatives,brands and responsibilities as they present themselves
- Understanding of B2B and B2C marketing material
- Experience in preparation, execution and analysis of marketing plans, with a working
knowledge of PR and communications components
What's on Offer
This role is a 1 year contract with scope of becoming a permanent role and offers an attractive salary, Visa, Medical Insurance, as well as the opportunity to work with a market leader in the Healthcare Industry.