- Fantastic opportunity to join a global business in a great role.
- Experience managing call centres and all digital customer service touchpoints.
About Our Client
This is a global digital consumer business which is going through a very exciting stage in their development and evolution.
- Architect short term and long-term digital care strategies, aligning them to the company's goals and objectives.
- Liaise with the internal product design, marketing, and sales teams, utilising innovative technology to develop platforms and channels to interact with customers and oversee customer journeys.
- Play a key role in utilisation of digital best practices to monitor KPIs, provide recommendations to achieve target productivity, as well as analyse department's performance against set objectives.
- Oversee the implementation of methodologies to measure customer experience, as well as meet budget constraints.
- Deliver routine reports to senior management highlighting performance of digital care as well as customer self-care operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with 3 - 5 years' call centre experience as well as 2 years' experience as call centre Director, managing all digital customer touchpoints
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
- Attention to detail and ability to work flexibly in high pressure environment.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, written and spoken.
- Strong preference given to Kuwaiti nationals.
What's on Offer
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Strategic role with the opportunity to play a part in the evolution of a hugely successful organisation.