MENA Ethics and Compliance Manager (Arabic & French Speaker)
Global Pharmaceutical Multinational - Must be Arabic and French speaking
Well established MNC with a growing global Ethics and Compliance division
About Our Client
Our client is a Listed Global Pharmaceutical Multinational with over 20,000 people working with them around the world.
- Embed Compliance Culture across all Regions of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives.
- Ensure Finance(s) strictly adopt a culture of ethics and compliance; leading by example and appropriately challenging non-compliance.
- Ensure adherence to group policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards and interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Healthcare Organisations (HCOs) and Patient Organisations (POs).
- Assist in implementing SOP's and polices in the countries
- Support country managers with self inspection activities to ensure processes and workflows are in accordance with standardised SOP's and policies
- Responsible for gathering corrective action responses and provide feedback to management team and country managers
- Initiate corrective measures to resolve issues identified during self inspection
- Work cross functionally with other departments
- Responsible for supporting the country managers in understanding improvements that can be made to execution of daily activities
- Gather data by walking through and documenting processes as requested by management team
- Create reports documenting findings, comments and internal control weaknesses from walk through exercise
- Support training of 3rd party employees & distributor employees on Code of Conduct
- Identify opportunities where processes can be standardised across the countries
- Risk identification
- Provide support and carry out duties as deemed necessary by line manager to allow for successful implementation and continuous enhancement of the Ethics & Compliance program
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you must be:
- Fluent in Arabic, French and English
- Willing and able to freely travel across the MEA region
- 4-10 years of experience in total, with the majority coming within an Internal Audit/ Compliance/ Ethics function
- Operational and Industrial experience, ideally within Pharma/ Life Science
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package, schooling and promotional opportunities locally and globally.