Mobile Developer (Native Apps / FinTech)
Key role in a leading regional FinTech company
Part of a cross-functional team improving and developing new products
About Our Client
A leading player in the growing FinTech industry within the region. This innovative start-up uses proprietary technology to develop inventive payment products for iOS and Android.
- Create the user roadmap and user journey for new features and products
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Follow coding best practices (OWASP Mobile) to create clean architecture methodology
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Working in an agile environment
- Working to Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD) principles
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Be open to learn and adapt to new skills and technologies
The Successful Applicant
- Masters / Bachelor Certificate in Software Engineering or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in a start-up/technology/mobile development company
- Experience in native iOS and Android development a must
- Ability to design large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Front-End development (Angular) experience is desirable
What's on Offer
In addition to a fantastic Mobile Developer opportunity in the booming FinTech space, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer professional development.