National Sales Manager - FMCG
An Opportunity to lead the Sales agenda at national level
Leading Food trading & manufacturing business in the Kingdom
About Our Client
Our client is leading food manufacturing and distribution business. Established in 1941 in Jeddah. The business is comprises of a leading importing, distribution and meat manufacturing companies, marketing its own brands plus a select portfolio of international brands
- Visionary to the Sales & Distribution (S&D) organisation to deliver on set business objectives by designing and implementing channel focused Go-to-Market (GTM) systems, people, organisation & system capability.
- Sales development agenda for Go-to-Market (GTM), Modern Trade, Traditional Trade, Sales Capability, Sales Productivity, Sales Governance, Trade Audit and Trade Equipment through short term Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and long term Strategic Plans.
- Lead the Control agenda for the Order-To-Cash (OTC) cycle in conjunction with the Process and Control Owners to drive efficient and effective sustainable internal controls.Long term strategic planning for the Sales Organisation, including Strategy Plan (for 5 years) & Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Conceptualise, evolve and all Sales Processes across all channels.
- Evolve a strong productivity agenda and drive the same through Regions & Channel National Managers.
- Review of sales systems and processes in all Sales Channels & Emerging Channels and drive standardisation as well as optimisation through Best Practice sharing and building capability.
- Identify key Capability Gaps, both in people & systems to deliver the strategic Plan & Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and build solutions around it through the Go-to-Market (GTM), Sales Governance and Capability Managers.
- Develop programs to build a committed network of distributors who can deliver competitive advantage. · Understand the market forces and benchmark with other FMCG companies and Industry.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years if experience in NSM role with FMCG Food products in Saudi Arabia responsible for all trade channels with a reputable company
- University Graduate & Computer Literacy
- Demonstrated functional expertise with FMCG Company for a minimum of 15 years, 2-5 in similar managerial role
- Very Good English and Arabic language skills
- No travel restrictions
- Commercial awareness - strong knowledge of what's important/needed by Sales to develop Selling tools and stories and delivering very high standard execution
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as facilitation skills - Confidence to lead and direct discussion across all levels
- Relationship building skills and ability to influence - Ability to influence at all levels and build relationship with key stakeholders including Marketing, Logistic and Procurement, HR and Finance (Cross-Function-Alliance)
What's on Offer
Attractive package + benefits