National Sales Manager - Traditional Trade Channel - UAE
Managing traditional trade and wholesale channel on a national level
Must be a fluent Arabic speaker
About Our Client
Multinational FMCG player looking to strengthen it's grip of the Traditional Trade and Wholesale channels.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this person will be responsible for;
- Developing existing route to market strategies for traditional trade and wholesale (Distributors)
- Developing the existing database of customers and working with the Sales Analyst on looking at areas of development
- Constantly travelling across the country to conduct market visits covering all accounts
- Working in tandem with the marketing team to create promo plans and activities
- Manage product wide quarterly/annual volumes & value growth across UAE
- Managing, training and developing a sales team
- This is a pull role, the candidate will spend a lot of their time on the road spending understanding customers' needs at all levels.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the role, it is necessary for the candidate to have the following experience;
- Atleast 7 years of FMCG sales experience in UAE ideally within Food and Beverage
- Must have managed traditional trade or wholesale channels across UAE
- Must have managed a sales team directly
- Must be a fluent Arabic speaker
- Must be willing to be on the road constantly - The initial phase of this role is focused on business/account development.
What's on Offer
- AED 20,000 - AED 28,000 per/m