Native Arabic Speaking Senior Executive Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Financial Services Institution in DIFC , they are looking to recruit a Senior Executive Assistant to their CEO.
- Full secretarial duties: Intense schedule organization. Primary responsibility for multiple diary management, managing constant change.
- Extensive global business travel planning. Maintaining compliance with the Global Travel Policies & preferred vendor programs. Using traditional travel management systems.
- Expenses - Travel & Entertainment. Responsibility for managing & reconciling complex multi-currency expenses using automated systems for corporate credit cards (Concur). Complying with the firm's corporate expenses & processing program and policies. Responsibility for compiling & maintaining travel records for tax purposes.
- Communication: Prompt & confidential liaison between the business and its associates, representatives and business interests. First class diplomatic telephone manner for screening and handling all telephone calls and e-mails both internal and external.
- Accurate and timely typing. Business & personal correspondence, project documents using a variety of software packages to advanced levels - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - effective filing.
- Provide support to the CEO on personal and family documentation, travel and visa arrangements as required.
- Assist with basic accounting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role :
Native Arabic Speaking with at least 7 years of support experience to C suite or president level only
Preferably from the Financial Services/ Professional Services Industry or a Multinational
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, staff, board members and clients
Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and annual flight tickets.