Network & Security Team Lead (Saudi nationals only)
Chance to join an organisation that will have a lasting impact on Saudi Arabia f
Shape the way the business is supported through technology
About Our Client
Semi-government agency that's working towards the 2030 vision
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve efficiency for the organization and its overall operations.
- Foster and promote the proper PIF image at all time.
- In charge of overseeing and implementing the installation, maintenance, and support of network connectivity and network security components (i.e. routers switches, next generation firewalls, VPN, Cisco ISE, WAF, Load Balancing, and DDoS Mitigation.)
- Support the WAN circuits with the business partners and service providers and ensure the availability and security of these circuits.
- Administrate the LAN network infrastructure and control the users' connectivity to different systems and services using the network security devices.
- Design and support the network connectivity in the data centers and ensure the availability and connectivity between these data centers
- Implement the required network infrastructure setup for the different applications and systems to run with the highest possible performance and security.
- Configure and manage wireless access points, including load monitoring and rebalancing, recommending upgrades/additions as needed
- Participate in technical systems design and development; project planning and administration activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience in a technical role with increasing responsibility.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent relevant work experience
- Preferred technical certifications (Any):
- Cisco CCIE Data Center
- Cisco CCIE Security
- Cisco CCIE Routing & Switching
- F5 Certified Technology Specialist
- F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in particular area of technical expertise. This will cover one or more of the following skill areas:
- Telecommunications/hardware (routers, concentrators, hubs, Ethernet, Token-ring Gateways, modems)
- Network systems, software and hardware
- LAN/WAN topologies and protocols
- Hardware components and architecture
- Well-developed knowledge of IT operations.
What's on Offer