Office Manager to CEO / Board Secretary
Office Manager to CEO
Holding Group/ Conglomerate
About Our Client
Our client is a Holding group in Kuwait, they are looking to expand their support team and have launched a brand new position of Office Manager to CEO/ Board Secretary.
- Manage and maintain CEO's calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate CEO's travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of CEO .
- Complete monthly expense reconciliation for CEO's corporate credit card and out of pocket expenses.
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of CEO
- Assist the CEO and his family for any personal requests
- Work as a right hand to the CEO, oversee the other assistants and ensure they deliver as needed
- Assist the CEO and family members (as they sit on the board) with corporate requests
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years Board Secretary/ Office manager to CEO experience supporting a leadership team in a corporate environment
- The ideal candidate would have worked in a Bank / Multinational or large conglomerate
- Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independent
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to CEO to further progress their career.