Office Manager to Chairman - Native Arabic Speaking
Executive Assistant to Chairman
Native Arabic Speaking
About Our Client
Our client is a leading family business in KSA this is an exciting time for the business they are looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand-new position of a Executive Assistant to Chairman.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chairman included but not limited to : managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Chairman's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Chairman's time and office
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Chairman, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to Chairman programmatic initiative
- Works closely and effectively with the Chairman to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chairman. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Office Manager role :
- Minimum of 5 years of office management to Chairman/ CEO experience supporting with a leading family group/ corporate
- Native Arabic speaking candidates are preferred
- Strong organisational skills and excellent secretarial skills
- Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and initiative.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, flight tickets and medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant/ Office Manager to further progress their career with KSA's leading Family Group.