- Global Business
- Great Exposure
About Our Client
They are seeking out candidates with a dynamic personality and the ability to perform various operational activities independently and efficiently.
- Management of day-to-day office operations
- Providing front of house support and welcoming clients and suppliers
- General management of the office to ensure that we provide our staff with the optimum experience and the environment maintains a professional look and feel.
- Working with 3rd parties and suppliers to confirm health and safety standards are adhered to, along with other legal requirements
- Liaising with the Facilities management and service company to deal with any office related issues
- Partner with the Office Lead to run weekly office meetings and update staff on Operational issues
Office admin/EA support
- Tracking Dubai office administrative certificates to ensure they are always up to date.
- Support and lead portal management -scout tenders, proposals submissions, and coordinate with client procurement departments on administrative requirements
- Play a key role in the arrangements and inductions of new joiners and the exit process for leavers within the Dubai team
- General EA support to senior management, including setting up and coordinating meetings
- Administrative support services (proposals printing/delivery, attestations, courier, basic office management)
- Travel - coordination with the Office administrator and other Office Managers to advise staff on travelling to Dubai
- Oversee travel and accommodation requirements for the Dubai team, and support other offices' travel arrangements as needed.
- IT set up for new starters in the office (we use MacBooks and iPhones)
- Management of the IT equipment inventory for the team
- Purchasing of IT equipment for the team
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of relevant support experience with a leading professional service company (financial service, management consultancy or Law firm) or a multinational in UAE
- Fluency in English is essential
- Must be currently located in UAE
- Must have strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one's own initiative
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity to further progress with a global, professional entity.