Office Manager/EA - Kuwaiti Nationals only
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Management Consultancy spread globally. They are currently looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand-new position of an Office Manager/EA to support their Senior Partners
- Oversee arrangements for client meetings , working with interdepartmental teams
- Provide daily updates on office developments to internal management stakeholders
- Build the office community with the office leadership on a wide scope of topics that contribute to an effective, healthy office environment
- Maintain master contact list (with Client Link), while tracking boards and leadership appointments.
- Contribute to distribution of Firm knowledge to all lists of recipients. Build and maintain excellent networks across the Firm.
- Be an active member of the team
- Support OM and Middle East region Leaders on office strategic duties, including annual planning processes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Office Manager/EA
- 5 years of experience in Office management with global companies
- Kuwaiti National
- Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/EA to further progress their career with a Global Consultancy Firm