Operations Director - Saudi Nationals Only
Opportunity to join the Kingdom's leading project development agency.
Opportunity to work for a government entity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading government organization that is responsible for some of the 'mega' development and real estate projects in the kingdom
- Direct and control all operations banking credit, production, employees to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Contribute to the development of the organization's corporate strategy and lead strategy development in the areas of production, to ensure that the organization achieves its short and long-term objectives.
- Develop and implement all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the production, Banking credit operations functions achieve their business objectives.
- Develop and control the budget for the Operations Department to ensure that the department has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
- Direct and control the production function to ensure that finished goods of the required standard are available to customers within agreed costs and at the right times.
- Direct and control the credit operations function to ensure that the organization has within agreed quality standards and at the right times.
- Direct and control the banking credit operations functions to ensure that customers are supplied with the right Loan operations at the right times.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with all other directors to ensure that there is effective coordination of all funds activities in support of corporate objectives. (Banking and credit).
- Act as the organizations main adviser on all issues relating to operational functions and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position.
- Assist in managing the talent pipeline in the department through effective utilization of employee development program, mentoring program, career planning and succession planning.
- Stimulate team members and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of unit systems, processes and practices taking into account 'international best practice', improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health, safety, security and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- Post-graduate qualification from a recognized institution is preferred
- 15 + years of operations management
- Good Banking operational skills
- Excellent internpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent time Management skills
- Risk Assessment skills
- Thorough knowledge of the organization and its products and processes
- Communication skills
- Networking skills
- Driving performance for improvement
- Building Partnership
- Developing self and others
- Commercial Acumen
What's on Offer
competitive package with benefits