Excellent opportunity with a leading food retail distribution business in KSA
Candidates must have experience managing hypermarket store operations
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest hypermarket/retail distribution chain in the Middle East
The role of Operations Director will include, but not limited to the following:
- Develops short and long term goals to improve leverage payroll and maximize results in all stores. Introduces tools, reports, and measures to maximize labor productivity through scheduling and other operational efficiencies.
- Provides financial leadership to Store Operations Team leading the annual budget planning process and gives appropriate guidance and recommendations that reflects the goal of continuous improvement in how business is done.
- Ensures that store-level sales and operating plans are completed and approved in a timely manner and are properly disseminated to the sales floor directly and through Accounting.
- Monitors sales trends post-opening.
- Actively participates in the weekly cross-functional business review meetings.
- Owns and leads the payroll labor strategy.
- Manages CapEx request process as Store Operations Team seeks approval for new investments in the business challenges the cost, anticipated sales impact, anticipated expense savings, and other aspects of each proposal.
- Develops, monitors and updates all store operations policies and procedures that impact the stores and their relationships with cross support departments.
- Actively partners with the Loss Prevention department to reduce inventory and revenue shrinkage through property asset protection programs, strong store-level policies, proactive coordination with Inventory Control in Accounting, monitoring of physical inventory results and exceptions, and sponsoring of training and education activities regarding Loss Prevention.
- Works with Store Operations to develop new ways to motivate and improve store-level selling efforts and represents a catalyst for change in the store floor operations.
- Recommends necessary RM and store tools to increase exception visibility, and performance by store.
- Creates and analyzes exception-based reporting for Store/Regional financial reporting and operational metric reporting.
- Design training to provide programs that support store managers and their teams in the efforts to provide 'best in class' service for our customers
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Operations Director, the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Must have store operations experience in retail food and distribution (supermarkets and hypermarkets)
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience with an international food retail chain in Europe or America
- Should have strong Supply Chain, Commercial systems knowledge
What's on Offer
SAR 40,000 SAR 50,000