Operations Manager (F&B)
Senior opportunity with a multinational F&B company
Candidate must come from an F&B operations background
About Our Client
My client is a Multinational F&B organisation
The role of Operations Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
- Ensures the effective management of the support function of the UAE Market with the aim of maximising employee efficiency and productivity and to ensure Company Policies and Procedures are adhered to, and that the Company meets all relevant legal requirements specific to the Country.
- Reports on activity that could impact on business performance, resolves cross business issues, applies authority to ensure a positive outcome for the business.
- Ensures the above deliverables are being met by developing and maintaining very high standards of operations and making sure all controls are in place;
- Estimate and achieve the budgeted sales and profits for UAE as per the market potential.
- Act as the representative of the Company in the Country by being the single point of contact in the Market for all regulatory matters, e.g. Trading Licenses, Promotional Licenses, issues arising from Ministry inspection, local Employment Law etc.
- Ensure that ALL company trading stores in the market adhere to all Laws and Regulations.
- Monitor UAE Local Labour and make recommendations to ensure we remain competitive.
- Monitor operating costs by verifying expenses, identifying opportunities for cost reduction, challenge unauthorized activities and monitor value for money.
- Devise methods of promoting the company brand by planning and implementation of all marketing programs and promotions within the Country and, directing the visual merchandising team to ensure the brand VM standards are developed and maintained across the stores.
- Responsible for Business Development by leading major change and property development projects in the Market, e.g. New Store Format developments, New store openings, New Channels (eg Ecommerce), New Menu etc. The process includes selection of potential sites for company stores, negotiating with the landlords, store design, approval, finalizing contractors etc, legal formalities and getting approvals as per LOA;
- Conduct regular store visits to review operational standards and monitor quality of customer service. Observe the standards and provide feedback to store managers to take appropriate action at store level.
- Responsible for the overall Store Operations by ensuring consistency application of Store Operating Procedures across UAE. Create and introduce proper systems where applicable.
- Improve and maintain overall hygiene and food safety in the stores &warehouse and ensure maintenance arrangements are in place.
- Manage and control all aspects of stock management, ensuring adherence to procedures by guiding the team towards achieving targeted stock levels and minimizing stock loss.
- Ensure manpower needs of the company are met by planning and recruiting the right candidates as per the budget.
- Ensure Training needs of all staff are tracked, monitored and training provided.
- Regularly meet and interact with Managing Director and Regional Managers to take necessary support and provide an update on the market activities.
- Maintain good rapport with the brand team in order to identify opportunities and to share Best Practice.
- Set a high standard of professional conduct that is honest, fair and decisive in compliance with company policies;
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Operations Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
- A minimum 8+ years of relevant experience in F&B industry managing Premium brands
- Inventory and Stock Management
- Financial analysis and profit and loss responsibility
- Store development - new stores
- Advanced level of Excel is mandatory
- Candidate must be based in the GCC
What's on Offer
AED 35,000 + Benefits