Must have experience with raw materials, manufacturing, and dispatch
Experience with heavy rolling mills and different types of fabrication machinery
About Our Client
They are leading provider for sustainable and innovative building solutions.
- Manage the project team and ensure that customer communication and service levels are optimised
- Manage the procurement team to ensure optimised and on time supply of raw materials and components.
- Identify and develop supply relationships with raw material suppliers in key international markets/countries in Middle East, Africa, and Central Asia and beyond.
- Co-ordinate with the Design and Technical teams to ensure that the necessary BOQ's, technical submissions and roofing and cladding details are provided in line with the project requirements
- Manage production and production plans in line with the highest quality standards and customer requirements to ensure on time delivery of materials
- Manage communication with the production and logistics teams to ensure delivery of coils, operators and standing seam equipment to site is coordinated
- Manage relationships between the organization and main contractors/ subcontractors and professionals on site
- Co-ordinate with Accounts to ensure accurate invoicing of delivered materials
- Co-ordinate with business units in other regions to ensure the above is extended throughout Middle East, Africa and Central Asia.
- Create and maintain a professional environment with the aim of positioning the organization as the supplier of choice Worldwide, for high performance building envelope solutions.
- Seek to improve procurement, planning and supply
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Candidate must have
- At least 5 years of Operational experience of product manufacturing and plant handling with supply chain experience.
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated strengths managing across boundaries (internal and external).
- Knowledge depth in lean manufacturing tools and techniques are preferred.
- Complete knowledge of product flow cycle (from client requirement to delivery).
What's on Offer
The organization provides an attractive and competitive tax free package.