Ophthalmology Sales Business Manager - MENA
Pharmaceutical MNC establishing the physical presence in the MENA region
Applicants must be fluent in Arabic, and experience MNC MENA business leaders
About Our Client
Multinational Pharmaceutical business specialising within Ophthalmology.
Ophthalmology Sales Business Manager - MENA will establish the on territory presence including managing and developing distributor relationships in the region, assisting with new product and business registration and licensing and any other duties required to ensure the business successfully grows in the region.
- Management of the businesses and relationships in the markets through strategic partners and distributors.
- Responsible for the P&L in designated markets and/or product(s)
- Establish business models and local partnership per market or per product(s).
- Yearly marketing and sales plans elaboration, implementation and monitoring. In strict collaboration with the respective internal and external marketing partners and in line with the approved corporate marketing plans and guidelines.
- Collaborate with Regulatory Affairs inn defining and executing registrations strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain and Planning to prepare, follow-up and ensure success and availability of new products, and to guarantee regular and sufficient supplies of products currently commercialised.
- Prepare and participate in new contracts negotiation as well as contract renewal to improve conditions and/or performance/results.
- Scientific events and congresses: Plan for local and/or regional events and lectures
The Successful Applicant
To apply the Ophthalmology Sales Business Manager - MENA Must have the following experience:
- Regional Sales Manager / Business Manager for a principle Pharmaceutical business selling via the distribution channel in the Middle East. Ideal experience will be within Ophthalmology, but we can also consider candidates coming from a similar business / route to market. Minimum 5 years' experience at this level.
- Proven track record of direct line and distributor management, hitting sales targets and delivering growth.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, including public speaking, presentation and writing skills in both English and Arabic
- Dubai based, with experience managing the MENA region, with the ability to frequently travel.
What's on Offer
32-38,000 AED Monthly + performance based bonus + flights, medical depending on experience.