Oracle Fusion Consultant - 18 month contract
A great opportunity at an organization undergoing a large technological upgrade
Must have a strong background in different oracle fusion implementation modules
About Our Client
An established logistics organisation going through a large scale technology upgrade; they have a large middle east presence and are looking to scale the company over the next few years.
- Design, implement, lead and deliver a diverse range of transformation projects covering procurement, logistics, supply chain, finance, sales and HR in Oracle Fusion
- Advise clients, partners and stakeholders on key aspects of Oracle Fusion implementation
- Prepare regular status reports for stakeholders.
- Oversee the setting of project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Work with team members to define business requirements and plan the activities for specific projects and work streams within projects
- Advice clients on various matters and design solutions that can help transform client's functions.
- Lead knowledge building and sharing, using knowledge management methodologies, techniques and processes.
- Coordinate with others to utilise learning and development tools and techniques to analyse, identify and communicate requirements for transformation.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in Oracle Fusion implementation across different ERP modules such as in Fusion Financials, Fusion procurement, Fusion Project Portfolio Management, Fusion Sales etc.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer Science or an equivalent academic qualification
- Project Management Qualifications such as Prince2, PMP ETC
- Consultancy background in a client facing role
- Preferred background in logistics, maritime services or transport
- Must be based in the GCC
- Excellent personal characteristics and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Exciting hands on role involving cutting edge technologies
- Progressive environment with a great scope for growth