Oracle XStore Implementation Lead
- My client is currently implementing the Oracle EBS suite across the Group
- Experienced subject matter expert Oracle/Micros Xstore Implementation Consultant
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest companies in South Africa.
My client is one of the largest companies in South Africa. They are currently rolling out a multi-year business & IT Transformation programme where they are replacing their legacy systems with best-of-breed technologies and systems. One of the major pillars of the programme is the group-wide implementation of the latest iteration of the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). To this end, my client is looking for a technical and functional consultant to act as the subject matter expert (SME) in the implementation of Oracle Xstore Point of Sales (POS) ERP across the group. Reporting to the General Manager: Service Delivery - Core Systems, the Oracle Xstore Implementation SME Lead will also have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the definition of project objectives, scope, processes, organization, timelines, and overall approach
- Lead multiple special investigation projects within the programme related to Point of Sales as directed by the GM
- Define implementation and integration alternatives
- Define system configuration requirements, identify gaps and recommend system modifications and process changes to optimally satisfy business users
- Document functional requirements for modifications and support design process for the client
- Provide support to multiple customer development and deployment projects by consulting on best practices for payment transaction, providing technical assistance, and custom solutions based on requirements
- Work with internal development teams to write customer-based functional requirements and support development of new products and technologies
- Design hardware and software testing and evaluations for payment and tablet devices
- Provide regular project updates to key stakeholders
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the functional capabilities and integration points of the ERP solution, as well as an in-depth understanding payments and associated processes
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ Years' experience.
- Previous full-lifecycle implementation experience of Oracle Retail ERP
- 3+ full-lifecycle implementation of Oracle/Micros XStore
- Functional /Technical Skills on Oracle POS / Xstore Software Modules
- Retail Point of Service (POS) experience is advantageous
- Hands on experience in working with the Business and understanding the client requirements.
- Should have prepared Technical Enhancement Specifications, Develop functionality and unit testing.
- Good experience in installation, Configuration, implementation of Oracle Retail Store Solutions Products (ORPOS , ORBO , ORCO & ORRM)
- Have hands on experience on latest version of XStore suite and ability to enhance on 3rd party interfaced applications.
- Having Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills with ability to build an strong team at offshore.
- Should have led the experienced team and ability to build L3 team from the scratch.
- Having good exposure on Customer Engagement, Order Broker, and Oracle XStore.
What's on Offer
R1,800,000 per annum to R2,000,000 per annum