Order Fulfillment Manager
Excellent opportunity based in the UAE with a global steel manufacturing company
Must have experience in customer order management in the steel industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest integrated steel manufacturing organisation in the middle east
The role of Order Fulfilment Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
- Establish & maintain systems to ensure Customer orders are managed in a structured fashion. Including liaising with the SAP team so as to ensure that systems are in place/developed for Order Generation & Fulfilment (OG&F).
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Warehouse Management in SAP for Heavy Section Mill.
- Work closely with production, logistics, sales and marketing departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as the link between Sales and Operations departments based on customer orders.
- Ensure maximum dispatches are done to avoid delays in meeting customer orders
- Coordinate with Logistics department to ensure proper arrangements are in place to ensure prompt delivery.
- Organizing customer dispatches. Ensure that necessary arrangements are in place. in terms of order planning.
- To coordinate outbound logistics so as to ensure cost and time effective dispatches are done to meet customer demands
- Ensure that all orders are properly entered in the SAP System with proper order details like , product standards , delivery and payment terms , price and so on .
- Expedites order delay or internal problems and work closely with production department to avoid repeated scenario.
- To maintain confidentiality of details like price, contracts, customer details and so on as this could negatively impact the business
- Will have to occasionally deal with customer grievances of serious nature and negotiate mutually agreeable solutions to ensure customer goodwill and avoid loss of business.
- Liaise with operations/customers and internally on order request and shipment/delivery
- Responsible for ensuring the action plans under company to support the overall dispatch performance.
- Root cause analysis on performance and resolution recommendation involving process improvement, technical or job issue
- Schedule and plan order delivery in accordance with stock availability, standard lead times
- Ensure accuracy of master data in SAP and up-to-date material master information to facilitate ordering and enquiries.
- Maintenance of stock turn in terms of meeting customer demands on lead time as well as slow mover/excessive stock maintenance.
- Ensure allocation of free stock to existing orders.
- Collaboration with the external third party logistics partner, sales companies, vendors and carrier with the aim to develop a customer oriented supply chain characterized by high level of automation and responsiveness with low cost.
- Involve in supporting supply chain activities
- Assist and offer support towards training needs of newer and/or less experienced team members where requested.
- Daily order processing (PI/SO releasing) with related stock checking
- Order and dispatch monitoring and documentations
- Maintains and update sales reports and submit monthly report for corporate reporting.
- Apply business and process knowledge to manage/recommend alternate courses of action in handling day to day operations/problem solving.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Order Fulfilment Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Must have atleast 10+ years of experience in Order Fulfilment in manufacturing industry
- Must come from an integrated Steel manufacturing set up
What's on Offer
AED 38,000 - AED 40,000 + Benefits