- Career Progression
- Leading Professional Services Company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global professional services company based in Dubai. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to assist the Chairman. This is a Dubai based role.
The responsibilities include:
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails for the Executive Chairman.
- To work closely with the Chairman and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the Executive Chairman.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Executive Chairman's meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- To support client activities and requirements in a proactive manner, liaising with clients e.g. take messages, pass on information, deal with simple queries, meet and greet and client events.
- To provide administrative services to field offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on Chairman requests.
- To work collaboratively with other secretarial support for the Department, to provide a responsive and professional secretarial support services.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate for the Executive Assistant to Chairman role :
- 5 - 7 years of solid support experience supporting senior executives with a Multinational or Professional Service firm
- Excellent English Communication skills, Arabic would be a benefit
- Ability to plan, schedule and arrange own activities to accomplish
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to further progress their career within a globally recognised professional Service Company.