In house role with a Large Group
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-services company part of a larger international group. They are currently looking to expand their legal team and introduced a brand new position of an in house Paralegal.
- Perform legal and factual research
- Perform records research
- Identify relevant judicial decisions, statutes, legal articles, codes and other pertinent material
- Organize and analyze information
- Cross-check and validate information
- Prepare written reports
- Draft legal documents including briefs, pleadings, appeals, agreements, contracts and legal memoranda
- Help prepare legal arguments, applications, declarations and motions
- Prepare correspondence
- Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy
- Build and maintain databases and files
- Organize and track case files
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Paralegal position:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Law from a European/International University
- Experience with Litigation
- Exposure of corporate & company inception
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of relevant experience (at least 3 years in Middle East)
- Proficiency in English Arabic is a MUST.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to further progress their career.