- being part of a think tank
- A very engaging and exciting role
About Our Client
A global foundation that ensures the world's brightest ideas find their way to materialize.
lead the achievements of the project and coordinate with internal/ external stakeholders to ensure timely deliverables. We are looking for an experienced consultant who has previous experience in managing multiple projects.Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
· Design a full partners journey with benefits extending over a full calendar year with various engagement opportunities
· Strategize and cater for the requests of a wide range of partners (from Vision to Strategic) with a tailored approach to each
· Identify and source partnership opportunities through follow-up and an outreach campaign
· Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
· Collaborate with senior management to align on internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
· Negotiate and finalize agreements in accordance with Institute's contract guidelines and policies
· Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of 5 years experience in managing strategic partners and handling international corporations.
· Strong relationship management skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Strategic thinker
· Networking aptitude
· Great multitasking skills
· Attention to details
What's on Offer
A very exciting opportunity, a chance to be working alongside the brightest minds and a very competitive package and benefits.