Performance Marketing Specialist
Exciting opportunity with Asian social media giant
High visibility role for a truly innovative digital platform
About Our Client
A rapidly expanding online platform with significant market penetration and huge potential for growth. Hugely successful in the Asia, their expansion into the Middle East has just begun.
The Performance Specialist provides thought leadership on performance strategies and optimization; builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with stakeholders. You are analytical and use problem-solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed ambitious growth objectives.
- Building performance media campaigns (Adwords, FB, IG, Snapchat, Twitter & LinkedIn) Strategizing, implementing, trafficking and analyzing campaigns.
- Hands-on experience in Facebook campaign planner, other social media platforms & Sprinklr (optional)
- Expertise in social media activations, ad types.
- Expertise in paid search, optimization techniques, guiding the execution team to improve results. Data-driven decision making using platform metrics & website data
The Successful Applicant
- Experience handling significant sized performance marketing budgets
- Ideally worked with highly visible mobile products (DAU around 100,000)
- Gaming experience a big plus
- Overall experience of search, display, mobile, video or affiliate
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
What's on Offer
In addition to full ownership over the Performance Marketing function, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional international travel.