- Varied role combining executive and personal assistant duties
- Exciting Foreign Exchange Fintech company!
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputed Trade Brokerage/Fin-tech company with a global presence in the market. We are currently recruiting a Personal Assistant to support the Senior Manager for the MENA Region.
- Be the key support contact between the Senior Manager and various departments, ensuring efficient communication
- Ensure strong relationships with key stakeholders are maintained
- Arrange all the logistic requirements which include travel bookings, hotel accommodations, visa and mandatory tests required for travel
- Format information for internal and external communication as required by the CEO via emails, presentations, reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the diary and calendar on a regular basis with the prepared itineraries and agendas
- Schedule all internal and external team meetings and take minutes when required, ensuring proper documentation
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality, as well as adhere to the policies and procedures of the organisati
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in Administration working as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar roles supporting Senior Managers
- Fluency in Arabic is advantageous
- Must be currently located in UAE with proven local work experience
- Must have the ability to work independently in a fast and efficient manner
- Must have strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one's own initiative
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance and annual flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant to further progress their career with a global, professional entity.