Plant Manager - Artificial Lift
An opportunity to work with a market leader in its field
Work on expanding the Saudi Arabian industrial sector towards Vision 2030
About Our Client
The largest Artificial Lift equipment in Saudi Arabia and a regional leader in its field.
- Review and validate Local plant Manufacturing's strategic and business planning process and provide advice and recommendation to corporate strategy.
- Support corporate business goals by providing input and ensuring adherence to operating budget for Manufacturing.
- Contribute key insights to annual Manufacturing's planning and budgeting process, and provide advice and recommendation to annual financial plan, budget and budget control report.
- Ensure efficient order fulfilment process from, quotation, order intake, execution and shipping.
- Oversee Manufacturing systems and processes as well as identify and suggest areas for improvement to ensures the manufacturing and engineering systems used are the best possible to guarantee product integrity and reliability.
- Direct compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental management policies, procedures and controls in order to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and responsible environmental behaviours.
- Help instil a culture of development, guidance and performance within Manufacturing.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 to 12 years of experience in ESP Manufacturing, with at least 5 years of experience in a senior managerial position
- Previous Oil and Gas downstream processes knowledge is required
- A bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required.
What's on Offer
Competitive Tax-Free package is on offer in addition to family benefits and schooling allowance.