- Port maintenance system supervisor (CBM/PDM) M/F - Leading operator in the port
- Port maintenance system supervisor (CBM/PDM) M/F - 10 years of experience
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading operator in the port sector in Tangier.
As CBM/PdM EXPERT, you play a key role in developing state of the art PDM systems, state of the art PDM system designer, with Asset Digitalization AD, and Artificial Intelligence AI experience, you play a key role in developing CBM & PDM applications to bring Asset Maintenance to the next level by driving step change improvements for reliability, you will conduct CBM and PDM projects with the aim to implement data-driven maintenance routines and ensuring the best leverage of data for improving equipment reliability.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- As CBM & PDM Expert, you will develop CBM and PDM applications and implement data-driven maintenance routines for digitalized terminal equipment.
- In close collaboration with our asset digitalization team, you will develop CBM and PDM applications focused on component criticality subject to feasibility.
- You will develop (automated) condition monitoring tools for digitalized equipment leveraging data analytics to identify critical equipment/component condition and to trigger maintenance activities.
- You will monitor component conditions of digitalized terminal equipment via online dashboards and propose measures to improve reliability & availability of equipment.
- Working closely with our Asset Digitalization team, you will conduct CBM and PDM projects with the aim to implement data-driven maintenance routines and ensuring the best leverage of data for improving equipment reliability.
- Working closely with the reliability engineers, you support them in data-driven root cause analysis for digitalized equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Automation and you have maintenance experience (9+ years) of which at least 5 years in relevant roles within the heavy asset industry.
- You have design experience in establishing state of the art PDM systems with Smart sensors, Data Communication (IoT), Data Analysis (Algorithms), and Artificial Intelligence AI and Asset Digitalization AI.
- Having practical experience in performing Weibull Analysis (Reliability Life-Data Analysis), calculate risk of failures, and producing P-F curve simulating the equipment failure characteristics.
- Having sound experience in vibration meters, sound analyzers and other CBM techniques and PDM applications such as vibration analysis, thermography, ultrasound inspection technology and NDT.
- Must have knowledge of Oil Testing methods (Part counts, Ferrography, Spectrum Oil Analysis Program SOAP, Inductively Coupled Plasma ICP, …etc), knowledge of Lubricating Oil Sensors, CBM/PDM, and IoT technology.
- Knowledge of Lubricating Oil Sensors, CBM/PdM, and IoT technology.
What's on Offer
According to Profile