PR & Comms Manager - Luxury Background - Private Equity Firm
Private Equity Firm looking to hire a PR & Comms Manager
Extensive PR experience in Luxury/ Highend Fashion or Hospitality in UAE
About Our Client
Private Equity firm with head offices in London and Dubai with a strong track record in the region. They are looking to build their brand equity further in the region and target customers directly.
Reporting to the partner, this person will be responsible for;
- Building the PR and Communications strategy for the region
- Working closely with media outlets, news agencies, journalists and key point of contacts in the luxury/fashion industry on building the brand outreach
- Building and managing external relationships with Media, PR agencies, event production companies
- In charge of annual PR budgeting and tracking
- Pitching for qualitative exposure opportunities especially in digital media
- Understanding the local market needs and changing environment to adapt appropriate media strategies to the right target audience
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the role it is necessary to have the following experience;
- At least 5 years of PR experience based in UAE within high end fashion, luxury or hospitality industries. This is a must due to the nature and target audience of the firm
- Strong relations with key media stakeholders in the region
- Worked on campaigns with influencers or celebrities
- Agency management experience
- Willingness to work in an entrepreneurial setup taking the responsibility to build and lead this function. Ideally portrayed this experience in some capacity in any of your previous role/s
*As a pre requisite, please attach a cover letter along with your CV stating your interest of working in the Private Equity industry.
What's on Offer
Competitive package with benefits.