Excellent role managing a great team
Strong career progression and the chance to make a real impact
About Our Client
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager to work client side for the personal office of a globally renowned and well respected business leader. The role will be based in Dubai and you will be working with offices globally.
- Planning, developing and implementing credible and well researched PR strategies
- Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns to build public persona and industry sentiment
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
- Strategically communicating with target markets through credible and reputable media channels
- Analysing media coverage and working with market intelligence partners
- Curating the public image of our client.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master degree in PR, management, business,marketing or related field
- Proven working experience in public relations required (strategic communications, reputation management, crisis communication etc.)
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
What's on Offer
A great package and a chance to join a diverse and forward thinking team.