- Predictive Maintenance Engineer M/F - Leading operator in the port sector
- Predictive Maintenance Enginee M/F - 7 years of experience in a similar position
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading operator in the port sector in Tangier.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Develop CBM and PdM applications and implement data-driven maintenance routines for digitalized terminal equipment.
- Develop automated condition monitoring tools for digitalized equipment leveraging data analytics to identify critical equipment/component condition and to trigger maintenance activities.
- Monitor component conditions of digitalized terminal equipment via online dashboards and propose measures to improve reliability & availability of equipment.
- Conduct CBM and PdM projects with asset Digitalization team to implement data-driven maintenance routines and ensuring the best leverage of data for improving equipment reliability.
- Support reliability engineers in data-driven root cause analysis for digitalized equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Automation and you have maintenance experience (3+ years) of which at least 2 years in relevant roles within the heavy asset industry.
- You have design experience in establishing state of the art PdM systems with Smart sensors, Data Communication (IoT), Data Analysis (Algorithms), and Artificial Intelligence AI and Asset Digitalization AI.
- Having practical experience in performing Weibull Analysis (Reliability Life-Data Analysis), calculate risk of failures, and producing P-F curve simulating the equipment failure characteristics.
- Having sound experience in vibration meters, sound analyzers and other CBM techniques and PdM applications such as vibration analysis, thermography, ultrasound inspection technology and NDT.
- Must have knowledge of Oil Testing methods (Part counts, Ferrography, Spectrum Oil Analysis Program SOAP, Inductively Coupled Plasma ICP, …etc), knowledge of Lubricating Oil Sensors, CBM/PdM, and IoT technology.
- Knowledge of Lubricating Oil Sensors, CBM/PdM, and IoT technology
What's on Offer
According to Profile