Private PA to UHNW
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Oil & Gas Company in UAE. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a brand-new position of a Private PA
- Fully in charge of all family properties acrossUAE in terms of:-
- Staff management and follow up.
- Maintenance schedules.
- Reports daily/ monthly house operations in a professional and documented manner and as agreed with the line manager
- Responsible for managing luxury facility services e.g. Yacht & Private Jet
- Fully responsible on all family events, travels and holidays planning, organizing and coordination.
- Deals with Governmental authorities in all needed family's documentations & formalities.
- Arranges appointments for personal and professional purposes whenever needed.
- Fully responsible on all family medical records & reservations as well as insurance claims.
- Acts as an EA for the UHNW whenever needed by providing an efficient administrative support on the corporate side
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this EA to UHNW
- Well rounded person who has track record in managing same responsibilities with Ultra high net worth individuals (UHNW)
- Flexible and agile to be accessible 24/7
- Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and initiative.
- Excellent Excel skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Assistant to further progress their career with UAE's leading Oil & Gas Company.