- Global Multinational
- Career Growth
About Our Client
With the role situated in Dubai, our client is actively recruiting to grow their support team and have thus presented a brand-new position of a native Arabic speaking Public Relations Officer.
Details about the job description:
- Visa applications / renewals
- Attaining new work visas & permits for all expatriate employees and their dependants
- Keeping track of passports, visas and renewals when necessary
- Cancelling of visas for employees and dependents when required
- Coordinating to gain business entry visas for global business visitors, with the UAE immigration department
- Acting as a representative to the medical insurance broker to confirm the nature and accuracy of the insurances.
- Offering advice on visa regulation and other government related inquiries, to employees and businesses.
- Company Documentation
- Coordinating with the UAE government to recommence the trade license through deliverance of legal documents, obtaining approvals to multiple state / local agencies and judicial entities within a short period of time.
- Managing company and joint venture companies' licenses and tax payments by leasing with multiple UAE government authorities: Economic Department, Ministry of Finance & Industries, Chamber of Commerce
- Confirming all deadlines are met and ensuring the avoidance of any fines and penalties
- Administrating any medical / police procedures in any event of an employee death or next to kin.
- Staying well informed on new government policies and procedure, while updating the management team
- Being a representative for the company at Airports, Police Station, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities and other government entities, whenever required
- Maintaining accurate records for the mentioned services above
- Being available in regards to after-hours work emergencies, whenever necessary
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of relevant experience as a PRO; in-depth knowledge of PRO processes and procedures to ensure accuracy of the work being delivered
- Native Arabic speaker
- Good working relationships with governmental departments
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills; required for translation from Arabic to English or vice versa
- Experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent relational, communication and networking skills
- Ability to recognize and mitigate issues with relevant solutions
- Driver's license is essential
- Open to being a part of a multicultural team
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a native Arabic Public Relations Officer to further progress their career with a professional service business in Dubai.