Process Excellence Manager/Head - Transport Industry Experience
Exciting opportunity to own all process improvement activity in a leading org.
Must have proven process excellence experience in a transport industry
About Our Client
Large transport and supply chain solutions company with strong and growing presence in the Middle East and beyond.
- Drive the planning, tracking, communication and follow-up of all ERP related sub- projects from the planning and design to execution and delivery
- Ensure operations/work processes occur in accordance with all relevant legal, regulatory and any other standards and requirements to which compliance is required
- Establish, and execute framework/process and KPIs for monitoring
- Support (and lead where required) internal development initiatives (e.g. cost cutting initiatives)
- Plan and communicate objectives, direction and priorities for the Delivery and Execution team
- Create, execute and monitor vendors and consultant plan
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experience in operational and business process improvement methodologies in shipping/logistics/transport industry
- Educated to bachelor degree level
- Lean six sigma certified (preferably black belt) with proven experience of process mapping, documentation, review and improvement.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong experience working with leading ERP systems to optimise and enhance processes
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary
- Opportunity to work with top-tier global industry talent
- Ownership of key projects
- Family benefits