Procurement Data Scientist
Part of an exciting transformation project
Key role working with senior leadership
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital have partnered with a leading international business for this role.
- Be able to interact with senior staff from Finance and Functions, such as Marketing or FM Operations etc., across different OPCOs
- Develop a process for gathering data from different parts of the organization in a certain format and through a predefined process
- Setup a process for automating this data gathering going forward
- Data cleansing and preparation
- Aligning with Finance and Functions across different OPCOs on the data gathering, data format, and future process
- Analyzing and visualizing the data in a way that it makes sense for the audience and that conclusions can be drawn from it
- Providing useful data and recommendations in MIS reports
- Being able to confront difficult stakeholders and peer groups, and influence them to be supportive
The Successful Applicant
- Has strong analytics background, ideally from college to current role, e.g. computer science, data science, mathematics, statistics etc.
- Needs to be able to run through vast amounts of 'dirty' data and clean it up and make sense out of it (data lake cleaning and analysis)
- Needs to be able to align with Finance and other stakeholders how data has to be submitted (format, contents, timings, completeness, accuracy)
- Able to visualize identified results in self-designed MIS, allowing management to draw professional strategic conclusions from it
- Must have a solid grasp of a suitable coding language (Python for example)
What's on Offer
A great package and the chance to be part of an exciting project to transform the procurement function of an international business.