Procurement Excellence Associate - Saudi National
Opportunity to work for a pillar entity of the Saudi 2030 Vision
Opportunity to contribute to key projects in the Nation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading entity working closely with the Saudi 2030 Vision initiatives and projects and assisting the national pave its way into a successful nationwide transformation.
- The role will be responsible for driving sustainable continuous improvement initiatives Financial: Focused on the cost aspects of the department activities, such as cost saving
- Operational: Focused on improving productivity or quality includes KPIs review and achievement, processes revision and optimization
- Performance management, Department Strategy and Optimization
- Ability to approach the procurement function in an innovative way.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within a Procurement Excellence function
- Saudi National
- Good communication skills with ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits