Procurement Manager - FMCG Retail
An opportunity to work for one of Saudi's leading FMCG Retail groups
An opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is leading FMCG Retail chain in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Managing local/regional categories using strategic sourcing principles.
- Ensure contract compliance once agreement is signed.
- Managing local/regional suppliers, including scorecarding and actively monitoring KPI's. Responsible for delivering category RO's. Support the implementation of procurement processes and procedures.
- Maintaining a cost savings target per year. Responsible for assessing and managing category risks and opportunities.
- Managing stakeholders. Must be able to business partner with internal stakeholders aligning on company priorities and needs.
- Provide support on drafting and negotiating various procurement, marketing, supply, services, logistics and other arrangements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate would have a minimum 10 years of experience within commercial buying experience ideally within the Food/FMCG industry.
What's on Offer
An attractive package with offer