- Interesting projects, Vision 2030 project
- Great exposure
About Our Client
Leading public sector agency who they are in charge of establishing and partnering with mega size projects.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Establish global sourcing initiative & develop strategic alliance with Local & International vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Reviewing and advising on the requirement with end-users
- Preparing the tender plan, and floating to market
- Reviewing on criteria of evaluating (Technical and Commercial)
- Identify standardisation of engagement with the suppliers such as (general terms and condition principle) and various types of contract
- Manage the development of the procurement plan
- Manage the development/implementation of efficient sourcing and category management strategies and build/maintain categories database
- Manage the identification of the goods and services categories and build and maintain a comprehensive database to enable spending efficiency
- Understand the organisation requirements and needs by carrying out thorough research and participate in the development of RFP, RFQ, RFI
- Manage requests to purchase goods/services process (purchase requisitions)
- Manage the bidding process including issuance of bid, providing clarifications, evaluating submitted proposals and suppliers based on defined criteria and negotiating with bidders, awarding and contracting
- Manage contract variations, claims, disputes, contract suspensions/ closure
The Successful Applicant
Key Requirements for Procurement Sourcing Manager
- Finance or business graduate, he have worked or familiar with government related experience in Managing projects within start ups.
- Knowledge the latest in market
- Team Management
- Critical Thinking
- Communication skills
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join a fast pace moving public sector organisation with high exposure