Product Director - Air Conditioners
World Renowned Brand
Highly Autonomous Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well known Home Appliances Manufacturers globally. Over the years they have seen unprecedented growth and have expanded to several new geographical locations. The are financially strong and offer great developmental opportunities.
- Control & Plan RAC Department profitability and expenses ensure profitable operations
- Create RAC Strategy including product strategy, Demand planning, Market share occupation and coverage expansion.
- Maintain a strong relationship with retailer's category managers, marketing managers and business managers to insure the best in-house share, product placement and marketing communications in all retailers' stores & Medias.
- Establish & build strong relationship with top consultant agencies in System AC industry in KSA and the region, to expand win rate of RAC projects.
- Determine the product pricing strategy based on market conditions, under the principle of profitability, work with the sales team to connect with local partners, formulate annual sales budget and sales rhythm, and reach an annual sales plan.
- Assist the local team to carry out the output and implementation of product marketing and training programs, promote the localization of marketing resources, and monitor the input and output of terminal marketing implementation.
- Build annual marketing strategy that will secure high awareness level and top of mind of consumers, and maximize the company's communication share in channel's Stores, Flyer, Social media and promotional calendar.
- PSI procurement, sales, inventory control, improve product turnover, reduce operating costs.
- Collect and handle user complaints, provide after-sales interface to improve information, assist and supervise after-sales resolution of quality problems, and improve user experience.
- Research and collect information on the local market and end-user needs in Saudi Arabia, connect with the Head Office, determine the direction of product planning, and study the future Road map of products.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5-10 years experience in product management/ Marketing within RAC categories
- Degree qualified
- Proven track record of developing products, managing relationships with key retailers and delivering profitable returns
- Excellent Communication Skills in English & Arabic
- Candidates based in KSA given priority
- Solid understanding of the KSA home appliances market
- Strong Business Development and Account Management Skills
- Visible leadership abilities
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Global growth opportunities