Product Manager - Digital Strategy
Innovative and disruptive business
Excellent career growth potential
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a well funded and MNC backed tech start up for this role.
- Review and undertake market and competitor review for product
- Undertake customer research, and fully understand the customer behavior and preferences
- Articulate problems faced by customers with available products, if any
- Responsible for clearly defining product requirement for technology and design (UI/UX)
- Identify current and future market opportunities
- Generate new digital product ideas that drive growth for the media technology practice area incubator, and develop product strategy
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Define the product roadmap including prioritization of features
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Support in development of product pricing and positioning strategies
- Drive product launches including working with marketing, PR, Executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior retail / ecommerce experience
- 4-6 years' experience in tech product management (In media industry). It can be mobile apps/web apps
- Proven work experience in product / general management, or close association with C-level executives.
- Should be able to clearly define product requirement for design and technology team
- Background in the media industry, either on the content production or distribution side. Experience with kids content or user generated professional content will be beneficial.
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and execute the same effectively including buy-in from executive management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA or significant management experience preferred
What's on Offer
An industry leading remuneration package is on offer as well as the chance to be part of a diverse, talented and progressively thinking team.