- Opportunity to work in a start-up during exciting growth with huge ownership.
- Must have product development experience within the ecommerce space
About Our Client
This is an up-and-coming tech start-up in the UAE, looking to develop software products for merchants in the e-commerce sectors.
- Drive the design and execution of the product lifecycle including defining the vision, conducting market research, competition analysis, developing strategic roadmap as well as product launch.
- Develop product strategy documents involving SMART goals, value versus effort matrices as well as product feature maps.
- Act as first point of contact for stakeholders, communicating product KPIs such as growth, traffic, conversion, etc as well as offering suitable recommendations for product improvement.
- Proactively support the organisation in securing new talent for your team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the ecommerce/affiliate marketing industry
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role, overseeing all elements of the software development lifecycle, working with stakeholders to develop product specifications, software architects and project managers.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity for complete ownership and rapid growth in an exciting organisation.