- An opportunity for a Product Owner to join a holding group based in Dubai
- Huge growth and development opportunity
About Our Client
An opportunity for a Product Owner to join a holding group based in Dubai, who are launching a B2B booking systems.
- The Product owner is the point person on the product development team, using their high-level perspective to define goals and create a vision for development projects.
- Responsible for communicating with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Defining the vision - to ensures that the team maintains a cohesive vision
- Managing the product backlog - this is the development team's project to-do list.
- Prioritizing needs - to effectively manage the triangle of scope, budget, and time, weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders.
- Overseeing development stages - overseeing the development of the product.
- Anticipating client needs - understanding and anticipating the client's needs to more effectively manage the development process.
- Acting as primary liaison - Primary communicator and link between stakeholders and teams
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration - accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product.
- Lead a successful implementation of the Online Booking Platform
- To ensure a smooth transition from the existing manual booking process to the new automated booking process within the operations department and with clients, making sure that high standards of customer satisfaction are met and exceeded.
- To collaborate with the main Stakeholders to craft vision and concept development of the Product.
- To define the product main features, target markets, growth opportunities and implementation road map, communicating with stakeholders throughout the project.
- To develop a Go-To-Market Strategy for the online platform.
- To enhance product features based on market research from existent solutions, clients and users' feedback.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced Product Owner, preferentially in the booking/automation field
- IT, Project Management qualification and/or MBA
- Solution driven DNA with a passion for technology, and a keen eye to identify opportunity in an ever-changing landscape
- A proven track record of delivering scalable/high-impact projects under pressure in a constantly evolving environment.
- A self-starter with solid project management skills, who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships and influence decisions at multiple levels of an organization.
What's on Offer
The client is offering excellent career development opportunity, competitive package and benefits.