Program Manager (Technology- Travel & Tourism )
Top tier Organization working towards the 2030 vision.
The Chance to join an internationally recognized organization
About Our Client
Top tier Organisation working towards the 2030 vision.
- Plan the delivery of the overall program of projects and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals.
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program. Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures.
- Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards
- Ensure that forms and records to document program activities are maintained
- Ensure that all financial records for the individual projects making up the program are up to date
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program and project activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
- Monitor the program and project activities on a regular basis and conduct periodical evaluation according to the program evaluation framework
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated strong ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Familiar with transformations, reform programs, and change management
- 5+ years of strong, relevant experience
- BS or BA degree required, master degree is preferred
- PMP or Prince2 is required
What's on Offer
Competitive bonus structure with various benefits