Programme Assurance Manager
- Join Africa's Retail Revolution of the Century
- Introduce the Latest Retail Systems to the Sub-Saharan Africa Markets
About Our Client
My client is considered to be one of the largest retailers in Southern Africa and one of the most predominant Clothing Outlets in the South African market. The client has embarked on transforming the way South Africans attain their product line and has heavily invested into the IT landscape to support and drive this mandate, they are also one of the largest listed companies on the JSE.
The Programme Assurance Manager will be accountable for the following:
- Internal stakeholder management to ensure seamless Oracle v16 implementation across the group
- Project delivery through 3 consultancies and 7 integration points
- Lead the resolution of "gaps" with an emphasis on business process solutions
- Work with Business Analysts to gather and document business requirements
- Work with Business and/or Technical Consultants to translate the business needs of the total solution to configuration specifications
- Ensure the solution being implemented is consistent with the solution defined at the end of the Design phase
- Provide guidance on developing materials to complete transition from implementation team to customer support
- Participate in the software test phase, checking it's quality against the baseline design and specific business test cases
- Proactively drive key issues and decisions through to satisfactory resolution.
- Providing leadership to junior resources within the team.
The Successful Applicant
As the Programme Assurance Manager you would have attained the following suite knowledge through recent implementation:
Oracle Retail Merchandising Operations Management (MOM) (was Retek)
- Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
- Price Management (RPM)
- Invoice Matching (ReIM)
- Retail Sales Audit (ReSA)
- Trade Management (RTM)
Extensive (10 years plus) Functional consulting, ERP Implementation experience.
Oracle Planning/ PA Suite implementation experience
What's on Offer
My client has agreed to offer the Programme Assurance Manager full international relocation to Johannesburg if need be (including 100% sponsorship), the annual Cost to Company ranges between R1,700,000 and R2,000,000 per annum- this is negotiable dependant on experience and availability.